Hiring a wedding photographer has never been easier. Timothy has a simple pricing structure of $5,000 per wedding which includes a full day of photography and a custom designed album hand made in the USA. Travel fees outside of Colorado is straightforward with no hidden fees. All of the packages include his award winning photography, the digital images, and some of the fastest wedding photography turnaround times in the industry.
Statement of Inclusivity: All are welcome here. I believe that love is love, and it is my honor to photograph diverse couples without regard to race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.Skip to Portfolio
Straight Forward Investment of $5,000
Recently, I asked myself, what if wedding photography pricing was simple and straightforward? What are some of the hurdles couples face when trying to compare photographers who offer wildly different services in order to determine how photography fits into their budget? I think I have found the perfect solution, a single price for every wedding. Here is how it works:
I will photograph your wedding for an investment of $5,000 plus travel. You don’t have to worry about any of the details in terms of timing, number of photographers, or anything else. If we determine that your wedding needs a second photographer, that is included in the price. I’ll guarantee we will have everything in place to make sure your wedding has ample coverage, even if that means starting early in the morning, staying late into the evening, or even bringing on a second photographer.
What about travel expenses? There is no charge for travel anywhere within the state of Colorado. Beyond Colorado, it is a simple flat rate based on the destination. For example travel anywhere within the contiguous US is $1,100, and travel to Hawaii or the Caribbean is $1,500 which covers all travel related fees. A custom quote can be prepared for travel anywhere else in the world. Down payments are non refundable. Travel fees are partially refundable based on actual incurred expenses.
The $5,000 fee includes all the coverage the day of the wedding from when you are done getting ready until the end of the reception, as well as the retouched digital images typically delivered within 30 days, and a custom designed on-of-a-kind wedding 20-page album. Your digital images will be available for download after approving your album design.
Your initial album design will always be based on the best possible story telling experience. Because of this, the initial design may contain more than 20 pages. You are under absolutely no obligation to purchase additional pages, however, if you choose to select additional pages there is an additional fee of $150 for every extra two page spread. Every album includes four revisions at no extra charge.
Flexible payment options
In order to keep things simple, we offer two simple and flexible payment options:
- $1,500 down payment, signed contract, plus travel expenses, and applicable sales tax to hold the date, balance due day of the wedding.
- Signed contract with automatic monthly payments, paid in full one month prior to wedding.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If you aren’t completely satisfied with your wedding photos, we will refund the entire purchase price. It is that simple. Click for details and conditions.
Awards and Recognitions
- Timothy Faust was named one of the “Top 20 Destination Wedding Photographers in the World” by Bridebox (http://www.bridebox.com)
- Timothy included in Huffington Post’s list of “Truly Spectacular Wedding Photos” (https://www.huffpost.com)
- Timothy Featured in Cosmopolitan’s “19 Stunning Photos of Weddings in the Rain” (https://www.cosmopolitan.com)
- Multiple Awards including Wedding and Portrait Photographers International Print Competition, theKnot Best of Weddings, Weddingwire Bride’s Choice Award, as well as multiple awards from National Geographic Traveller and Intrepid Travel.